These charming DIY pipe cleaners snowflake coasters are perfect for holiday entertaining! They’re easy to make and a cute way to add a little holiday decor to your table!
- Hot Glue Gun
- White Pipe Cleaners
- Cut three 3 inch even pieces of pipe cleaner for the base of the snowflake.
- Cut six 1 inch even pieces of pipe cleaner for the design in the center of the snowflake.
- Cut six ¾ inch even pieces of pipe cleaner the design.
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the three pipe cleaners together in a star shape for the base of the snowflake.
- Bend the smaller pieces into a “V” shape
- Glue the smaller pieces onto each end to create a unique design for each snowflake
You can vary the sizes and length of the pieces to make whatever type of snowflake you want!